Happy post-Easter Monday!

First, I apologize to all law-inclined people...I must admit, for a long time I was planning on going into law myself, and only recently decided on business. But hey, who passes up a good lawyer joke when it comes along? Oh and Shelly--I tried to visit your blog and was rudely informed that I wasn't invited. Thanks, gosh. We're through.

Second, I hope you all enjoyed the previous post, because I can't claim credit for it...my good friend and roommate Sir David William Paul did the honors. In other words, no, I'm not way awesome.

Third, happy Easter everyone! My Easter weekend was perfect--in other words, it included snowboarding and mountain biking. Oh, and Easter Sunday was awesome too. It was so refreshing to find out that the Easter bunny really does exist (I've been really worried for the past two years). And I had forgotten how much fun Easter egg hunts can be. My family rocks!


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Shelly called me today and told me that I need to comment on your blog so she is not the only one. Cute picture though.

Shelly Kenison said...

Okay I forgive you. I will have to invite you to my blog.

Unknown said...

Hey, I love the pic!!! It's fun to check up on your blog! I need to update ours more often... anyhow, glad life is good for ya!

Jilly Bean said...

Ryan a blogger? Wow. Glad to see you've joined the gang!

Jennifer said...

why do you have google adds on your page?

Jennifer said...

hey what is your email so i can invite you to my blog

Post a Comment