Death by school...

Please excuse the delay...I forgot I had a blog.

Well, the only thing noteworthy of reporting as of yet is that the week is over! (believe me, that's a huge relief). For the last few weeks, I've been enjoying the life of a very-few-credits-taker, with hardly any homework and tests. Then last week, all of my professors collaborated and decided to form a secret combination to bring about my ultimate demise. I must admit, they're pretty good. For reasons that aren't yet apparent, I'm still alive and have multiple papers and tests behind me.


The real news is much more exciting: I got free Brick Oven pizza today. Come on, you know you're excited for me...at least anybody who's survived college. To qualify for this indulgence, I attended a lecture entitled "The Mormon Lawyer: Pillar to Society or Menace to Society?" (I guess that's why they had to bring pizza). The most entertaining part for me was the array of lawyer jokes that were given (before they started bashing on business people). The best one went something like this: A man driving on the freeway gets in a bad accident, and when the paramedics come they find him staring at the smoking heap of metal and whimpering, "my BMW...my poor, poor BMW." The Paramedics ask him if he's a lawyer. He asks them how they knew. They said only a lawyer would care so much for the loss of his BMW that he wouldn't notice that his left arm was missing. The lawyer replies, "Oh no! Where's my Rolex?!"

2 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

Ryan not very nice. You know that Brandon is going to be one of those Mormon Lawyers in just a few weeks. Keep up the hard work, it will pay off one day.

Courtney said...

cool pic

Post a Comment