Summer

A couple weeks ago, my family and I made our semi-annual excursion to Lake Powell. It was loads of fun and with no boat problems or [serious] injuries, it pretty much rocked. The term "vacation" in my family has very little to do with "rest"--we played hard, and by the time we got home we felt like we needed another vacation to recover.

Me wakeboarding

Thinking I'm the coolest

Showing off my incredible tube-riding skills

The next day, a big Van Wagoner crew set off on another excursion--this time up past the top of Fairview canyon. We rode horses for about an hour down Silver Creek and tied off where it connects with the Gooseberry stream, then fished the stream for a couple hours and had a great time.

Part of the expedition

Jennica showed us all up by catching the biggest fish. She even held it! (eventually)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay I LOVE the tube picture!!! That was such a fun trip. I love Lake Powell!

Naomi said...

You need to give credit to Brian for taking the tube picture that you captioned "Showing off my incredible tube-riding skills."

Shelly Kenison said...

Okay you really are pretty cool! Great pictures. Looks like it was an awesome vacation. There's no place like Powell!

Brian Braves said...

so this is jen and i have not got on to your blog in so long but i love your pictures. your family is just so dang cute!

Post a Comment