I'm back

Welcome one and all. It's true: after my two-month break to experience life (hike Everest, go on an African safari, get my pilot's license, and eat Cafe Rio), I am back and ready to resume my bloggerish activities. I wish I could report on all of my crazy adventures of late, but it just wouldn't do them justice. Alas, life is beautiful.

Let's see, where do I start... For one thing, my dad and brother and I have become official mountain bike racing junkies. Actually, my dad and I are only half junkies; my brother Danny is an all-out granola. Ok, ok, maybe I'm just jealous that my 15-year-old brother totally shows me up every time. In reality, it's quite impressive. Danny competed yesterday in a NORBA race (a national mountain bike racing series). He was going up against kids from all across the country who traveled to good-ol' Utah just for this event. 7th out of 17 isn't all too shappy, considering...

Danny at a different Deer Valley race

My dad is pretty much awesome.

Awkward picture, but it was an insanely steep hill...



More to come folks.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS! I had no idea that you mt biked so it is really good that after your long leave you are back and ready for action. WE missed you!

Unknown said...

Nice dude! Cool pics! We'll be watching for more to come...:)

Post a Comment